Tuesday, October 9, 2012

I wanna be.. pt. III














For everything that you have given me
I feel like I owe you forever
And if forever is what it takes
Just say the word and forever it’ll be
I wanna be so much for you
Somehow what we have going, it feels true
And of all the people I can think of
My heart screams only for you.

I wanna be the one that makes your heart light
I wanna be the one that lights up your life
I wanna be the one to ignite your smile
I wanna be the one that lingers on your mind
I wanna be the twinkle in your eye
I wanna be your only girl
Because already, I consider you my Guy

And even on days when you’re feeling down
I wanna be the one to chase away your frown
And when you feel stressed
I wanna be the one to remind you how much you’re blessed
And when you feel you can’t reach no more
I wanna be the hand, yours look for
And when things don’t go your way
I wanna be the one to say hun, things will turn out ok.
And when you feel discourage
I wanna be the voice you listen to for courage

And when you stumble upon rainy days
I wanna be the one to chase the clouds away
And when things get too tense
I wanna be the one reminding you how to play
And when all you need is a calm day
I wanna be the one, quietly beside you I'll lay
I wanna be the one that colors your world bright
And snuggles you close throughout the night
I wanna be the one you can’t wait to see
I’d never leave you lonely
For my heart tells me,
This is where...
 I wanna be


© Lisa Goycochea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sooo What Do You Think ?