Thursday, October 20, 2011

I love you, yes I do

















I love you, yes I do
I’ve asked myself over and over
How can this be true?
The one thing I wasn’t looking for
Has found me
And baby, that’s YOU!

I love you, yes I do
I can’t hide it anymore
These feeling are overwhelmingly true!
Your caring demeanor
Has touched my heart
From your arms, my love
I never want to part
I look at you and get lost in your smile
As your eyes tell me; baby, please stay awhile

I love you, yes I do
My arms are wide open
My emotions are sure
I’ve seen your heart
And it all seems so pure
This cosmic emotion
I’ve bottled inside
From you, I shall no longer hide

So Here I am
Here I stand
Half-court
One on One
No tactics
No defense
No guard
Now the ball is in your court
And my hearts in your hands

Wait
Before you make a move
Just wanted to say
I’ve never taken loosing
Laying down any day.
Game over or not
No matter the play
Baby, I’ve already fallen
So tomorrow, Ill still love you anyway


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sooo What Do You Think ?