Monday, November 26, 2012

56 Reasons Why...













 

 

There are many reasons why I love you,
more than I can ever count,
But here are 56 reasons, that truly stand out.

 

1.       I love your lips and how they part when you smile

2.       I love your glasses on your sweet face

3.       I love your shiny head

4.       I love how we complete each others thoughts & sentences

5.       I love the way you make me feel safe when I’m with you

6.       I love your twisted humor

7.       I love the way you look at me, (like it the first time you laid eyes on me)

8.       I love the way you love me (its admirable)

9.       I love how you appreciate  the little things I do for you and think they are big

10.    I love the way you cuddle me before we fall asleep.

11.    I love that you listen to what I have to say & let me finish my thoughts without interrupting

12.    I love the way you hold my face when you kiss me

13.    I love it when you whisper; “I love you”, when we make love

14.    I love how you’ve manage to make me feel like the luckiest girl in the world

15.    I love that you’re ticklish (its cute, to hear you giggle uncontrollable) don’t worry I wont tell anyone J

16.    I love that you indulge me by letting me pick out the movies or channel to watch

17.    I love that you show an interest in what I care about and back me 100%

18.    I love that you always put me on the inside (safety side), when we walk on the street (I always smile to myself when you do that)

19.    I love that you take the time to drop me off curbside, instead of letting me walk through the grass

20.    I love when you pick me up (even though it scares me) I know I’m safe in your arms

21.    I love that you consider my needs, more than any normal person should

22.    I love that you indulge my shoe fetish & help me build the shoe closet

23.    I love how when I dream of my life partner, the only person that I can see is you

24.    I love how loving someone like you;  feels like the perfect Romance Movie

25.    I love the way you protect and defend me

26.    I love that; if you take my car, you always put gas in it, so I don’t have to

27.    I love how my heart goes crazy inside my chest, just by the mere thought of you

28.    I love the way you look when you're sleeping (so peaceful)

29.    I love that you love photographs/and taking pics just as much as I do

30.    I love that you don’t mind taking me for sushi, even though you don’t eat it 

31.    I love your unexpected tokens of love (flowers, cards, love notes, good morning text, emails, breakfast or coffee run)

32.    I love that if I get sad; you stop what your doing and hold me until however long it takes to feel better

33.    I love that you are not scared of PDA

34.    I love that you always take my hand, when we walk or even when we are driving

35.    I love it when you kiss my forehead

36.    I love when you call me “baby"

37.    I love that we don’t argue

38.    I love when you look at me and say “You’re so Beautiful”, almost like it’s the first time you’re seeing me

39.    I love that you are always willing to venture out and try new things with me

40.    I love that you are not controlling, or loose your temper with me

41.    I love how you try to do any and everything to make me happy

42.    I love that when I look to the future; its you I’m looking forward to spending it with

43.    I love the way you get your point across without destroying mine.

44.    I love the way you make, being in a relationship Sooo easy

45.    I love that you love watching the sunset/sunrise just as much as I do

46.    I love that it doesn’t matter how long it takes me to get ready; you never complain or rush me

47.    I love when you call me just to say; “you miss me” or simply that you “love me”

48.    I love your competitiveness (we make a great team & even better opponents)

49.    I love that you always try to dance with me, even when there’s no music (it tickles my funny bone, making me blush like a teenager)

50.    I love how we can enjoy each others company without saying a word and its still beautiful

51.    I love how we can spend hours doing nothing and still have an entire day packed with fun

52.    I love your way with  kids. (you’re gonna make a wonderful father some day)

53.    Because of you, no matter what tomorrow may bring, I know today my life is more complete with you in it

 

 

4 comments:

  1. I think you are an awesome person that deserves all of that.. It's a beautiful thing to see you happy and even better knowing a great man is behind it all.. Love ya!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are an awesome person that deserves all at. It's a beautiful thing to see you so happy and even better knowing a great man is behind it all. Love ya!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes i still think this is a dream me meeting u and you loving me. im truely thr most blessed man on earth. Love u babe :)

    ReplyDelete

Sooo What Do You Think ?